Friday, July 15, 2011

Hello

Hello Everyone, 

Welcome to my new blog! :)

First, let me introduce us (the B's) a little bit.  We are late 20 something newlyweds who've recently moved to beautiful Peterborough, NH with our cat Chloe, and our new dog Riley.  
Here's Riley, he's a redtick coonhound that we rescued.  I love to squish his face.  He loves it too... he just doesn't know it. :)

This is Chloe, she looooooves to cuddle, and I love that about her.  Except on days like today when its 100 degrees out.  She also likes to look out windows. 
This is my husband and I at our wedding.  He's up on the stage wearing his leather armor and purple and orange tabard.  I'm the one raising my hand.  (in case you were confused)    We did things our way and got married at a Renaissance faire.  :)  It was lots of fun, you should try it sometime.
I love to cook and to eat!  So I'll be posting some recipes starting with me famous buffalo chicken dip, its awesome.   
We love our new town of Peterborough and have been checking out the local attractions, I'll be posting about our adventures around town and the region cause its awesome too! :)
I also like to be crafty,  so if I get in the mood to be craft and it comes out cool I'll share it! :) 
Ooh and we'll be working on our house so maybe I'll share that too.  
Who know what random other things I'll be writing about, we'll just have to wait and see. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time perusing our post!

<3 Coley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment