Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hypnobabies

So a couple of weeks ago I read about Hynobabies, a course that teaches self hypnosis for child birth.  I decided to look into it some more and found it very interesting!  There were so many great reviews for it on Amazon, on websites, and some really amazing videos on youtube.   I've been following the course for 11 days now.  I started on Class #3 today because I'm doing a condensed study by spending only 5 days on each class instead of 7.  Hynobabies creates a positive outlook on childbirth.  It reprograms you to realize that it is natural and healthy part of life and not something to be fearfull about.  Because when you're afraid you can tense up and cause pain.  It doesn't have to be painful and that is what Hypnobabies helps with.  I'm really excited and looking forward to learning all the tools that there are to learn and using it during my birthing time.


No comments:

Post a Comment