Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lovely Lunch

Early today I had a lovely lunch with my momma, and two aunts at Pickity Place in Mason, NH. 

Pickity Place- Seating in front of the Gift Shop

It was really cute restaurant in an old cottage in the middle of the woods (literally down a dirt road) surrounded by beautiful gardens.  They have a delicious 5 course lunch that was made with lots of herbs and ingredients right from their gardens.  Everything tasted so fresh.  I tried their lavender lemonade to drink.  At first I thought it was a little over powering but it really was so refreshing.  :) They have a cute little gift shop set up and a garden shop.  It was really a nice place to have lunch with friends and family.

   
Garden at Pickity Place
 I really liked all the dips and mixes packets they sold made from their herbs.  I bought a Boursin French Style Garlic Cheese spread that I can wait to mix up. It smells yummy right through the packet.  It has garlic, dill basil, thyme, marmoram, and pepers in it, in case you were wondering.  I'll let you know how it is when I mix some up someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment